Rules for conducting transactions between P2P platform users
I. ALL USERS MUST STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE PRINCIPLES OF VERIFICATION (KYC), ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM, AND THE PRINCIPLES OF LEGALITY SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY.
1. Users must strictly adhere to the platform verification (KYC) rules, including real name verification requirements.
Such rules apply to user identities and accounts associated with P2P transactions, including spot and fiat currency accounts (collectively, Accounts). Users shall ensure that the Accounts they are using on the LEESWAP P2P Platform ("Platform") are legally registered and used only by them.
2. If the Platform suspects money laundering and terrorist financing transactions, Users shall actively cooperate with the Platform in verifying such transactions and, as necessary, assist in obtaining evidence for risk control (subject to the risk control measures then available on the Platform).
3. If Users fail to comply with clause I.2, the Platform shall have the right to disable their account in whole or in part.
4. Users undertake to ensure that they have legal rights to conduct transactions in accordance with applicable law. The Platform does not guarantee the legality of users' transactions. The Platform does not represent any party to P2P transactions between users, but in order to ensure the legality of all transactions, the Platform may (but is not obligated to) verify the legality of transactions carried out by users and take necessary measures in accordance with applicable laws and legal regulations.
5. Users are responsible for complying with all local laws governing the legality of the use of the Platform in their jurisdiction, as well as other laws and regulations applicable to Users. Users shall also take into account all aspects of local laws regarding taxation, withholding, fees, reporting and deductions to the relevant tax authorities.
II. General Trade Instructions
1. Before placing an order with a counterparty, read its terms and conditions carefully on the listing description page to avoid unnecessary disputes between the parties after placing the order.
2. Try to describe the terms of the listing clearly. We suggest using lists, bullet points and separate paragraphs.
3. Make sure that the method of payment listed on the order matches the method of payment you selected when setting up the listing.
4. Avoid engaging in any cryptocurrency transactions through third-party channels, including social networks, messengers, and in-person transactions. The Platform is not and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to assets resulting from transactions executed or initiated by users outside of the Platform.
The Platform establishes transaction rules between the Seller and the Buyer solely to support users' experience with the services available on the Platform.
The Platform does not act as any party in P2P transactions.
5. Users should refrain from using offensive and abusive language on the Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, chatting with users and in the online helpdesk chat, as well as in the order comments.
6. Both parties to the transaction must pay for the additional transaction costs associated with fiat transfers themselves, such as the transaction fee of the payment service provider, unless prior to the transaction neither party expressly agrees to pay the additional transaction costs. Thus, the transfer amount should include all transaction charges. (For example, if the total amount of the order is 10,000 USD and the payment service provider charges an additional 5 USD, the buyer must pay 10,005, not 10,000 USD). Information for transactions with RUB, UAH, KZT, IDR, BDT: The Seller must always receive the full amount, and the Buyer is always responsible for transaction fees in fiat currency, which are charged by the payment service provider.
III. Instructions for Buyer.
1. You must select the payment method available to the Seller and transfer the amount shown on the order page within the time frame specified by the Seller. Be sure to click on the Paid, then after payment.
2. Use a payment method where the name of the account owner corresponds to the name you have specified when registering on LEESWAP P2P. (This should match the name that you have verified on LEESWAP P2P).
The platform does not support payment methods that have not been verified using your real name. P2P functionality will be restricted to the user for a minimum of 15 days if a payment method verified using a false name is used.
3. Do not click Paid, further, until the payment is made and completed. If you click Paid, Next until the payment is completed, your Account can be blocked.
4. If the Seller has set Instant or Quick Payment as a payment method, any other payment methods, such as international transfer, may not be used without the prior consent of the Seller.
5. When sending payment to the Seller in fiat currency, it is recommended not to use words related to digital assets (CASHA, USDT, cryptocurrency, purchase on LEESWAP P2P, etc.) in the field with transaction notes. This will avoid possible delays and payment rejection.
6. If you made payment and clicked Paid, but the Seller did not perform transfer of corresponding Digital Assets (hereinafter "Transfer") within the specified time, you should first contact the Seller in chat.
If you are confident that you have complied with the Platform's rules and followed all the procedures provided for by the Platform (including providing the necessary documents that meet the requirements of the Platform), but have not received a response from the Seller, you may file an appeal.
At the request of the user P2P team can help to draw up a complaint in accordance with the rules of appeal.
The Platform does not act as a party to a P2P transaction. Therefore, the Platform is not obligated to intervene in disputes between P2P transaction participants. Please note that LEESWAP P2P reserves the right to final interpretation and conclusion of appeals. Reconsideration of appeals is at the discretion of LEESWAP P2P on a case-by-case basis.
7. In the event of any breach of buyer instructions, the Platform may, in accordance with this Policy, the Terms and Conditions or applicable laws and regulations, by the Client may, at its sole discretion, take such measures as it deems appropriate, including (but not limited to) blocking the violator's account and disabling any functions of the violator on the LEESWAP trading platform.
8. When posting an ad, the buyer instruction in the Terms of Trade must not contradict the rules of the current User-to-User Transaction Policy (price, commissions, notes, and other).
IV. Instructions for the seller
The name of the account holder used to receive payment must match your name used during registration on LEESWAP P2P. (The name must match the name used for verification on Exnode P2P.)
2. After confirmation of full payment by the Buyer, the Seller shall execute the order (transfer cryptocurrency to the Buyer) within ___ minutes.
3. Unless otherwise stipulated by the platform, no one can demand from the Support Service to cancel the order without the Buyer's consent.
4. Order prices set between the Seller and the Buyer are considered final and are not negotiable.
5. If you have pending transactions or disagreements with the Buyer, you must be in touch at all times. You must be available at the phone number or email listed during registration on the Platform.
6. If there is an additional fee from the payment system, the Seller must provide a confirmation of the transaction with a clearly stated deducted amount.
7. When placing advertisement, the instruction for Sellers in Terms and Conditions of Trade should not contradict the rules of existing Policy of transactions between users (price, commissions, notes, etc.).
8. In case of violation of the instruction for Sellers, the Platform has the right to take necessary measures in accordance with the Policy, the Terms and Conditions, relevant legislation and legal regulations or at its own discretion.
Such measures may include, but are not limited to, blocking the violator's account and disabling his or her functions on the LEESWAP P2P trading platform
V. Risk Warning and Disclaimer
- Users are fully aware of the risks associated with P2P transactions, which include, but are not limited to, the risk of changes in the value of digital assets, risks associated with the reliability of P2P transaction participants, and legal risks in fiat currency transactions.
- Users must have sufficient investment knowledge and experience, be able to assume the risks associated with P2P transactions and agree to bear all risks associated with P2P transactions themselves.
- Users shall not provide personal information (including phone number, social networks, messengers, etc.) neither in the terms of the transaction, nor in the automatic message, nor in the chat of the order.
- It is forbidden to use Exnode P2P, names of local banks and payment systems, personal information and any confidential data in the nickname.
- Users may not use multiple accounts to trade on the P2P platform. If such accounts are detected, we have the right to block trading for all associated accounts.
- You must read and understand the entire contents of this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and related LEESWAP P2P rules before performing a P2P transaction
- The Platform is not a party to any P2P transactions. Therefore, any disputes between P2P transaction users are not related to the Platform. The Platform has no rights or obligations to resolve disputes arising on it. The Platform has no financial or non-financial obligations or liability to any party (including, but not limited to, any indemnification guarantees).
- You agree and authorize the Platform to take all reasonable actions (including, but not limited to, in certain circumstances, cancelling transactions and disabling account features under certain circumstances) in accordance with this Policy, the Terms and related Exnode Platforms policies to protect your legal rights, the legal rights of the Platform and other users.
- Please note: the payment methods listed on LEESWAP P2P represent possible options for fiat transactions between users.
LEESWAP P2P does not establish any commercial relationship with the providers of the specified payment methods on its P2P platform.
VI. Unusual Trading Behavior and Measures to Counteract It
You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Platform shall not be liable for any damages resulting from P2P transactions and use of the services in accordance with this Policy, if such damages are not caused by intentional conduct or gross negligence on the part of the Platform, including but not limited to hacking attacks, power failures and unrecoverable technical failures.
The Platform has the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your Account or limit your access to the services immediately and without notice for a period in its sole discretion if:
- We reasonably suspect that you have violated or may violate this Policy.
- We discover that you are using multiple accounts for P2P trading;
- We have found it necessary to protect other users. If we decide to restrict or deny you access to the Service, we will not be liable for any consequences resulting from the restriction or denial of access to the Service, including
possible delays, losses or inconvenience.
- We have determined that your use of the Platform may adversely affect or prevent others from using our services;
- You have been found to have used profanity, harassed, extorted, stalked, threatened or otherwise violated or attempted to violate the legal rights (among other things, the right to privacy, publicity and other intellectual property rights) of other users, or collected personal information of other users in order to distribute it to others.
You acknowledge that our decision to take certain actions, including restricting access, suspending or removing your account or wallet, may be based on confidential criteria, which are an important part of risk management and security protocols. You agree that Exnode is under no obligation to disclose to you the details of our internal risk management procedures and security measures.
We will remove restrictions on your account as soon as the reasons for the restriction have been resolved. However, even if the restriction is lifted, we are not obligated to notify you of the time the restriction is lifted.
Suspicious activity detected by the risk control system
1. The Risk Control System has detected suspicious activity and the users involved clearly refuse to cooperate with the Platform or do not actively do so as part of a money laundering and counter-terrorist financing check.
The Platform may determine such activities in the Accounts as suspicious and take appropriate action, in particular, to increase the risk level of the user, to block his account and other related accounts until the evidence provided by the user passes the Platform's review.
2. the user's accounts are allegedly involved in fraud (or attempted fraud), money transfers to high-risk platforms (including unlicensed cryptocurrency platforms, online gambling platforms, platforms suspected of money laundering and other platforms with low risk controls) or other high-risk asset transfers.
The Platform shall have the right to block or cancel the transaction, withdrawal and all functionality of P2P accounts associated with such actions.
3. the account is not used by the user with the name with which it was registered, or illegally used to purchase digital assets by others. Users have been found to have sold or lent Accounts to others, or illegally purchased digital assets for others.
Risk warning: Keep your data secure. This will help prevent others from using them to commit criminal acts.
The Platform has the right to take appropriate measures, in particular: temporarily or permanently disable the P2P trading function; extend the withdrawal period; disable the withdrawal function or block the Accounts of such users or their associated Accounts.
4. Obtaining or providing digital assets or funds from illegal sources. Users know or can reasonably conclude that funds received from other Platforms are of illegal origin or nature, but have still allowed them to be transferred to the Accounts of other users of the Platform.
The Platform may directly and permanently disable any or all Account features of such Users and associated Accounts, and terminate support of any services for such Users or performance of any contractual obligations.
5. A User is found to have engaged in money laundering. The Risk Control System or Risk Control staff has discovered that Users have directly participated in or assisted in money laundering activities.
The Platform may directly and permanently disable any or all features of the Users Account and related Accounts, and terminate support services for such users or any contractual obligations.
6. Account blocking by court order. An Account is blocked at the request of a judicial authority.
The Platform may block an Account at the written request of a judicial authority in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. In order to unblock the Account, the user should contact the relevant judicial authority and not the Platform employees.